- Sporting Background & Achievements: Long Distance runner and 3rd place finisher at the 2021 road running league
- University & Subject: Intercultural Communication and Business Management, UEA
- Current Role: Associate Consultant for the Life Science sector
- Career Transition Advice: The same determination you use in sport during a hard training session, a bad race or a losing game to keep going when things are tough – use in work, it’s so applicable.
- Sporting Background & Achievements: National 400m Hurdler
- University & Subject: Masters in Sports Management, Politics and International Development at Loughborough University
- Current Role: Growth Marketing Executive and Editor
- Career Transition Advice: It will take time to get used to, but once things click you will find the best routine that works for you